FS20 Flush Cut Concrete Saw | 8″ Cutting Depth | 20″ Blade
$3,380.00 – $4,760.00
Your Reimann & Georger Corporation FS20 hydraulic direct drive HydraSaw is a rugged versatile saw that cuts cleanly, fast, precisely, and straight through concrete, steel, stone, composition material, or hard fiber when equipped with the appropriate diamond blade. The flush design of the saw allows cuts to be made right up against a wall or an obstruction. The saw is equipped with a guarded face, water hose connection for wet cutting, and 12-inch long hose whips.
Our FS20 flush cut concrete saw uses hydraulic driven power to maintain constant cutting speeds and torque without belts, pulleys, excessive noise or exhaust fumes. Because the FS20 operates in a closed hydraulic system it is virtually maintenance free.
With this hydraulic circular saw, it is possible to cut flush with a perpendicular surface making it ideal for wall corner cuts. What’s more, our upright saw attachment allows for easy handle control when wall cutting at floor level. This setup is also the right choice for curb cutting.
The FS20 safely cuts a variety of materials in confined spaces, damp environments and underwater without risk of fumes or shock. Operate this flush cut power saw from one of our hydraulic power packs or another compatible auxiliary power source with the addition of a flow divider.
FS20 Features & Benefits
The FS20 allows for a closer, more accurate and flush cuts against flat surfaces ranging from concrete walls to curbs and driveways. Both Standard and Premium blades are available for the FS20 to give you the precision you need without compromising power.
All saws include Guard, Water Attachment for wet cutting, Hose whips w/ Flush-Face fittings and Trigger Lockout. (Hydraulic requirements: 8 gpm @ 2000-2500 psi.)
- Cut depth of up to 8 inches deep.
- Flush cutting of perpendicular surfaces, such as walls and curbs.
- Cuts vertically, horizontally and underwater.
- Cut concrete, reinforced concrete, aggregate, stone, brick, block, pipe and steel beams quickly and cleanly.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic motor provides overload protection. This means your saw performs at a constant high speed cutting level under load.
- Modular frame design permits easy replacement of parts.
- Lightweight, rugged steel tube construction is lighter than gas saws.
- Includes a dual-function trigger for automatic wet cutting.
- Accepts abrasive or diamond blades.
- Use inside or outside with no exhaust pollutants.
- Heavy-duty guard for flush cutting and guard attachment for normal cutting are standard features.
- FS20 is sold as a hand saw or wall saw. The upright handle kit may also be purchased separately.
Our FS20 concrete saw is perfect for hand cutting walls and floors in tight 90° corners, as well as an upright handle kit for wall corner cuts at floor or street level. All flush cut saws include guard, water attachment for wet cutting, hose whips with flush-face fittings and trigger lockout. (Hydraulic requirements: 8 gpm @ 2000-2500 psi.)
Purchase the FS20 Flush Cut Saw Today
Experience the exceptional power of the FS20 flush cut power saw for yourself. This hardworking saw has a perpendicular surface perfect for tricky corners and other tough cutting jobs. This lightweight and low-maintenance saw feature a hydraulic motor for consistent cutting speeds and added precision. It also provides an upright handle attachment and a choice between diamond or abrasive flush cut circular saw blades.
Buy your FS20 Flush Cut saw today to experience its superior quality and remarkable power for yourself. Contact us online for more information or to ask a question about this product.
FS20 Hand Saw, Guard and Depth Guide w/ 8 in. cutting depth. 1830 rpm @ 8 gpm, FS20 Hand Saw, Guard, Depth Guide and Upright Handle w/ 8 in. cutting depth. 1830 rpm @ 8 gpm, FS20 Upright Saw w/ 8 in. cutting depth. 1830 rpm @ 8 gpm
What type of blade is required for this saw?
Using blades on this saw that don’t meet these requirements can cause equipment damage and/or personal injury.
- Use blades that meet applicable industrial safety code specifications.
- Use blades that are approved by the blade manufacturer for the material to be cut.
- Use approved dry cutting type blades in dry cutting operations and approved wet cutting type blades in wet cutting operations.
- Do not exceed the maximum operating speed of 2400 rpm for the FS20, or the blade manufacturer’s rated speed. Blades must be speed tested to ANSI B7.1 safety code specifications.
What are the hydraulic power source requirements?
The flow must not exceed 10 GPM and the pressure relief valve must not exceed 2500 psi. Failure to comply could cause excessive blade rpm and/or overpressurizing the system, resulting in equipment damage and/or personal injury.
What type of hydraulic oil should I use?
Many types of compatible hydraulic oil are available through your local dealer/distributor. As an original equipment manufacturer, RGC uses a Grade ISO VG 32 hydraulic turbine oil.
How to install the blade?
Inspect the flush cut arbor flange for gouges, warps, nicks, hairline cracks, wear, dirt, or sprung condition. Replace
the arbor flange immediately if any of these conditions are present. Any blade to be installed must comply with all the safety information and specifications listed in the product manual. Once checked, install the blade onto the 1” diameter arbor.
How to remove the blade?
Using a 3/16” allen wrench, loosen and remove the six 5/16” socket flat head screws. Then, remove the blade from the arbor shaft.
|FS20 Flush Cut Concrete Saw|
|Blade Size||20 in. (50.8 cm)|
|Cut Depth||8 in. (20.3 cm)|
|Blade Speed||1830 rpm|
|Flow||8 gpm @ 50 psi (30 lpm)|
|Pressure Range||2000 – 2500 psi (138 – 172 bar)|
|Weight||38 lbs. (17.2 kg)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.