$2,788.00 – $2,988.00
With your choice of a 13” or 15” bar, featuring a roller nose sprocket and internal fluid passages for maximum bar and chain life, the C50 HydraCutter™ doesn’t skimp on ability, operating at 8 gpm and 2250 psi.
Available with your choice of diamond-segmented chains:
- An S-series chain for cutting medium-soft to very hard aggregate with moderate to heavy rebar
- An L-series chain for cutting newer concrete, brick and concrete block without steel reinforcing
Buy Hydracutter C50 Replacement Bars here.
Buy Hydracutter C50 Replacement Chains here.
C50™ FEATURES & BENEFITS
- The C50™ is equipped with a powerful hydraulic motor that requires up to 8 gpm @ 2000-2500 psi, 10 hp at 8 gpm and 2500 psi.
- Makes clean plunge, bottom, notch, trim and corner cuts without over-cutting.
- Cast aluminum ergonomic frame enhances cutting precision while reducing operator fatigue. Perfect for tight quarters.
- Dual function trigger starts and stops tool and water simultaneously.
- Trigger lockout safety feature is standard.
- Water flow system delivers maximum lubrication, cooling and abrasive flushing through internal water passages in the bars.
- Roller nose sprocket maximizes chain and bar life.
- 15 in. bar provides full 15 in. cutting depth.
- 13 in. bar provides full 13 in. cutting depth.
- Choose from these diamond segmented chains:
- S-series chains cut medium-soft to very hard aggregate with moderate to heavy steel rebar.
- L-series chains cut green concrete, brick and concrete block without steel rebar.
- Can be powered by an RGC HydraPak or any other compatible hydraulic source.
|Model||C50TM w/ 13 in. Bar||C50TM w/ 15 in. Bar|
|Cutting Depth||13 in. (33.0 cm)||15 in. (38.1 cm)|
|Bar Size||15 x 2.25 in. (38.1 x 5.7 cm)||17 x 2.25 in. (43.2 x 5.7 cm)|
|Flow||8 gpm (30 lpm)||8 gpm (30 lpm)|
|Pressure Range||2000 – 2500 psi (138 – 172 bar)||2000 – 2500 psi (138 – 172 bar)|
|Water Flow||2.5 gpm @ 50 psi (9 lpm @ 3 bar)||2.5 gpm @ 50 psi (9 lpm @ 3 bar)|
|Weight (less bar & chain)||16 lbs. (7.3 kg)||16 lbs. (7.3 kg)|
C50 – 8 GPM w/ 13” Bar & S or L Chain, C50 – 8 GPM w/ 15” Bar & S or L Chain