Hydraulic Core Drills
$5,612.00 – $5,735.00
RGC HydraCore Drills are the most efficient, precise tools for boring 6 in. (15.2 cm) to 24 in. (55.9 cm) holes through concrete floors, ceiling or walls.
The drill stand is secured to a surface with lag bolts, which allows for clean, precise hole boring. The Hydraulic power operation delivers constant, efficient power with less noise and vibration.
- Hydraulic Core Drill for 6 in. to 16 in. drill bits
- Hydraulic Core Drill for 18 in. to 24 in. drill bits
Hydraulic Core Drills allow your crew to remove cores of material perfect for drilling a core to test the density of concrete or cutting holes for pipe installation. And with a powerful hydraulic motor, you’ll get more return on investment as the motor won’t burn out at the first challenging job.
- Light, compact and quiet design permits easy handling.
- Ideal for use in confined spaces.
- Permits safe, easy, non-percussive drilling through concrete and aggregates with or without reinforcing.
- Neat, clean and damage-free holes are the result of superior power, speed and hydraulic action.
- Can be used under water.
- Minimal maintenance and easy parts replacement.
- Use with an RGC power pack or compatible hydraulic source.
|Flow Range||8-15 gpm (30-57 lpm)||8-15 gpm (30-57 lpm)|
|Pressure Range||2000 – 2500 psi
|2000 – 2500 psi
|Speed||330 rpm||200 rpm|
|Core Bit Diameter||6-16 in. (15-41 cm)||18-24 in. (45-61 cm)|
|Drive||1-1/4 – 7 UNC||1-1/4 – 7 UNC|
CD616 – Hydraulic Core Drill for 6 in. to 16 in. drill bits(1¼ in. UNC thread), CD1824* – Hydraulic Core Drill for 18 in. to 24 in. drill bits (1¼ in. UNC thread)