Handheld Hydraulic Cut-Off Saw
$1,799.00 – $2,557.00
Cut floors and walls with equal ease thanks to our industry leading HydraSaws. These hydraulic cut-off saws can be used in any orientation – vertical, horizontal and everything in between. Some of the key features of this concrete cutting saw include:
- Safely cuts a variety of materials in confined spaces, damp environments, underwater and cold conditions without the risk of fumes or shock.
- These cut-off saws do not produce emissions or loud noise which makes them ideal for indoor applications.
- Great cutting depth between 5.25 in. to 9.5 in.
- Ability to cut through concrete, brick, asphalt and other tough materials.
- Variety of blade diameters to choose from including 14 in., 16 in., 20 in. or 24 in.
All RGC Hydrasaws include Guard, Water Attachment for wet cutting, Hose whips w/ Flush-Face fittings and Trigger Lockout. (Hydraulic requirements: 5-8 gpm @ 2000-2500 psi.)
Cut through concrete walls, metal and scrap with ease. Hydraulic circular saws don’t get bogged down, meaning your work will be more efficient, less physically taxing and you get the benefit of more power in tight applications. There’s no job, or direction, that can’t be handled with a saw that gives more power and longevity than the competitor’s gas, air or electric-powered saw.
Features & Benefits
• 14 in., 16 in., 20 in. and 24 in. models available.
• Cut concrete, stone, brick, block, pipe reinforced concrete and steel beams quickly and cleanly.
• Cutting depths of 5.25 in. to 9.5 in.
• Heavy-duty hydraulic motor provides constant cutting speed under load.
• Heavy duty guard and trigger lockout safety feature protect the operator.
• Lightweight, rugged steel tube construction is lighter than gas saws.
• Cuts vertically, horizontally and underwater.
• Dual-function trigger for automatic wet cutting.
• Accepts abrasive or diamond blades.
• Compatible with our wall-mounted saw guide.
• Use inside or outside with no exhaust pollutants.
• Our walk-behind saws, which include the HydraCart and SawCart, are available for floor and slab cutting.
HydraSaw Product Specifications
|Blade Size||14 in. (35.5 cm)||16 in. (40.6 cm)||20 in. (50.8 cm)||24 in. (61.0 cm)|
|Cutting Depth||5.25 in. (13.3 cm)||6 in. (15.2 cm)||7.5 in. (19 cm)||9.5 in. (24 cm)|
|Blade Speed||4100 rpm||2750 rpm||1830 rpm||1455 rpm|
|Flow||5-8 gpm (20-30 lpm)||5-8 gpm (20-30 lpm)||5-8 gpm (20-30 lpm)||5-8 gpm (20-30 lpm)|
|Pressure Range||2000 – 2500 psi (138 – 172 bar)||2000 – 2500 psi (138 – 172 bar)||2000 – 2500 psi (138 – 172 bar)||2000 – 2500 psi (138 – 172 bar)|
|Weight (less bar & chain)||28 lbs. (12.7 kg)||39 lbs. (17.7 kg)||52 lbs. (23.6 kg)||54 lbs. (24.5 kg)|
14 in. circular saw w/ 5¼ in. cutting depth. 4100 rpm @ 8 gpm, 16 in. circular saw w/ 6 in. cutting depth. 2750 rpm @ 8 gpm, 20 in. circular saw w/ 7½ in. cutting depth. Auxiliary Handle kit included. 1830 rpm @ 8 gpm, 24 in. circular saw w/ 9½ in. cutting depth. Auxiliary Handle kit included. 1455 rpm @ 8 gpm