Handheld Hydraulic Cut-off Saw | 5.25″ to 9.5″ Cutting Depth | 14″ to 24″ Blade Sizes
$2,201.00 – $3,129.00
Our handheld hydraulic circular saws are versatile construction tools that cut clean, fast, precisely, and straight through concrete, steel, stone, composition material, or hard fiber when equipped with the appropriate abrasive or diamond blade. The slim line design of the saw allows cuts to be made within inches of a wall or an obstruction. The saw has an adjustable blade guard, water hose connection for wet cutting, and 12-inch long hose whips.
Select Your Product Specs Below:
Cut through concrete walls, metal, and scrap easily using our hydraulic cut-off saw. These heavy-duty circular saws don’t get bogged down, meaning your work will be more efficient and less physically taxing, and you get the benefit of more power in tight applications. No job or direction can’t be handled with a saw that gives more power and longevity than the competitor’s gas, air, or electric-powered saw.
Cut floors and walls with equal ease thanks to our industry-leading HydraSaws. This hydraulic cut-off saw can be used in any orientation – vertical, horizontal, and everything in between. Some of the key features of this concrete cutting saw include:
- Safely cuts various materials in confined spaces, damp environments, underwater and cold conditions without the risk of fumes or shock.
- These cut-off saws do not produce emissions or loud noise, which makes them ideal for indoor applications.
- Great cutting depth between 5.25 in. to 9.5 in.
- Ability to cut through concrete, brick, asphalt, and other tough materials.
- Variety of blade diameters to choose from, including 14 in., 16 in., 20 in., or 24 in.
All RGC Hydrasaws include Guard, Water Attachment for wet cutting, Hose whips w/ Flush-Face fittings, and Trigger Lockout. (Hydraulic requirements: 5-8 GPM @ 2000-2500 psi.)
Features & Benefits
• 14 in., 16 in., 20 in. and 24 in. models available.
• Cut concrete, stone, brick, block, pipe reinforced concrete, and steel beams quickly and cleanly.
• Cutting depths of 5.25 in. to 9.5 in.
• Heavy-duty hydraulic motor provides constant cutting speed under load.
• Heavy duty guard and trigger lockout safety feature protect the operator.
• Lightweight, rugged steel tube construction is lighter than gas saws.
• Cuts vertically, horizontally, and underwater.
• Dual-function trigger for automatic wet cutting.
• Accepts abrasive or diamond blades.
• Compatible with our wall-mounted saw guide.
• Use inside or outside with no exhaust pollutants.
• Our walk-behind saws, which include the HydraCart and SawCart, are available for floor and slab cutting.
14 in. (35.5 cm), 16 in. (40.6 cm), 20 in. (50.8 cm), 24 in. (61.0 cm)
What are the blade requirements for this saw?
Any blade from your supplier must meet the following design criteria. Using blades on this saw that don’t meet these requirements can cause equipment damage and/or personal injury.
- Use blades that meet applicable industrial safety code specifications.
- Use blades that are approved by the blade manufacturer for the material to be cut.
Use approved dry cutting type blades in dry cutting operations and approved wet cutting type blades in wet cutting operations.
- Do not exceed the maximum operating speed of 1830 rpm for the S20, 1455 rpm for the S24, or the blade manufacturer’s rated speed. Blades must be speed tested to ANSI B7.1 safety code specifications.
- Always use blades with mounting blotters on both sides when using abrasive blades. Remove the drive pin from the arbor flange before mounting an abrasive blade.
What are the hydraulic power source requirements for this saw?
The hydraulic power source must meet the following design criteria:
- The flow must not exceed 8 GPM, and the pressure relief valve must not exceed 2500 psi. Failure to comply could
cause excessive blade rpm and/or overpressurizing the system, resulting in equipment damage and/or personal
- The hydraulic power source must meet the hydraulic requirements found in the product manual.
What type of maintenance is required for this saw?
Inspect the blade mounted on the saw. Remove and destroy the blade if any cracks, chips, gouges, or loose or missing segments are present. Failure to do this can cause personal injury.
|Blade Size||14 in. (35.5 cm)||16 in. (40.6 cm)||20 in. (50.8 cm)||24 in. (61.0 cm)|
|Cutting Depth||5.25 in. (13.3 cm)||6 in. (15.2 cm)||7.5 in. (19 cm)||9.5 in. (24 cm)|
|Blade Speed||4100 rpm||2750 rpm||1830 rpm||1455 rpm|
|Flow||5-8 gpm (20-30 lpm)||5-8 gpm (20-30 lpm)||5-8 gpm (20-30 lpm)||5-8 gpm (20-30 lpm)|
|Pressure Range||2000 – 2500 psi (138 – 172 bar)||2000 – 2500 psi (138 – 172 bar)||2000 – 2500 psi (138 – 172 bar)||2000 – 2500 psi (138 – 172 bar)|
|Weight||28 lbs. (12.7 kg)||39 lbs. (17.7 kg)||52 lbs. (23.6 kg)||54 lbs. (24.5 kg)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.