Hydraulic Water Pumps
$1,456.00 – $1,784.00
Hydraulic Water Pumps are lightweight submersible centrifugal pumps that require no priming and can run dry without damage to the pump. Hydraulic Water Pumps work in wet or dry conditions and remove water from damp sites more quickly than with electric without burning out the motor.
Water Pump Features & Benefits:
- Totally submersible, lightweight and portable.
- Self-priming and self-lubricating designs.
- Best performance-to-weight ratio in the industry.
- Do not require cooling and can be run dry.
- Consistently pump large volumes of liquids.
- Proven, durable design for years of use.
- Ideal for pumping out vaults, trenches, ditches, ponds, tanks, pools, etc.
- Favored in the agricultural, mining, utility, public works, construction and transportation industries.
RGC offers Flow Dividers which allow you to run RGC tools from an auxiliary power supply.
Also Available: Hydraulic Trash Pumps
|Pump Capacity||250 gpm||275 gpm||500 gpm|
|Flow||4 – 9 gpm
(15 – 34 lpm)
|4 – 8 gpm
(15 – 30 lpm)
|7 – 11 gpm
(26 – 42 lpm)
|Operation||Open Center||Open Center||Open Center|
|Lift (Max.)||145 ft.||145 ft.||120 ft.|
|Discharge Outlet||2 in. (5.8 cm) NPT (f)||2.5 in. (6.4 cm) Camlock||3 in. (7.6 cm) Camlock|
|Pump Diameter||9.5 in. (24 cm)||8 in. (20.3 cm)||10 in. (25.4 cm)|
|Couplings||1/2 in. HTMA Flush-Face||1/2 in. HTMA Flush-Face||1/2 in. HTMA Flush-Face|
|Weight||12 lbs. (5.5 kg)||12 lbs. (5.5 kg)||21 lbs. (9.5 kg)|
Backpressure should be measured at the pump before being used.
Excessive backpressure will damage shaft seal and is not covered under warranty
2” Submersible Water Pump – Max. 250 gpm capacity & 145’ lift height. (Requires 5-8 gpm @ 1200-2000 psi.), 2½” Submersible Water Pump – Max. 275 gpm capacity & 145’ lift height. (Requires 4-8 gpm @ 2000 psi.), 3” Submersible Water Pump – Max. 500 gpm capacity & 120’ lift height. (Requires 7-11 gpm @ 2000 psi.)